Pages

søndag den 10. oktober 2010

Weekend

I didn't write this weekend, cause tbh I didn't know what to write. I don't really know what to write know either, but I just wanted to do a little update on this weekend.
I were at a party friday, at a boy from my class, well he's not in my class anymore, this was his "Goodbye" party. But I mean it was a good party. Well most of the party was good, I went outside around midnight and just started to cry. I didn't have one bad though the whole day and then suddenly it was all falling down on my and I just started to cry, I could feel the mascara on my cheeks. I felt so alone at that moment, it was really horrible. But anyways, yay, good party :)

Saturday I did absolutely nothing, well that actually isn't completely true, I made my english paper, my mom, sister and I went to a chinese restaurant and I watched a movie with Christian. But that was all. Haha, so yeah, it's a lie to say I didn't do anything XD Lmao.

SUNDAY! Yeah. HANDBALL DAY :D We won. 22-17 and I was the top-score with 10 goals. YES I'M PROUD! :D Then I were home alone, till Christian came, we should have made biology, but well, we didn't :-)

I know, I don't do much in my weekends, but hey. I still enjoy it, well the weekends, not my life all the time (:

xoxo

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar