Should I tell him? Or should I just keep my mouth closed?
But tell him what?
Tell him that, lying in his arms make me happy, that lying next to him makes my heart skip a beat and then it beats faster. Tell him that his kiss makes me forget everything, that knowing his mine makes me smile. That when I see his face, I can't stop smiling. That it scares me to death that he might not feel the same way about me. That if I could I wouldn't leave his arms, because when I lie with his arms around me, I feel like I'm safe, safe from all the bad things in the world, that I forget everything else when I'm with him. That he's the person I see standing be my side, when all my dreams come true.
But am I to afraid to tell him all that? I think so... Time will tell if I'll tell him.
There's also these questions I want to ask him... Like, when is he going to kiss me in front of our classmates? When is he going to hold my hand walking down the corridor? When is he going to ask me to eat with him and his parents? When is he going to realize that I love him and right now I don't wanna be with anyone else, but him?
But again, why am I so afraid to ask him all that? Is it because I don't know what he'll think of me?
I love you Christian, when are you going to realize how much? ♥
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar