Pages

torsdag den 14. oktober 2010

Good mood

Well, it's past midnight... I should be sleeping right now, but I'm in a good mood right now, actually I haven't had any bad thoughts the last couple of days, since... tuesday I think. It's awesome. But there's less than a week until that day. 21 october. Crap day...

Oh, there is 2 months and 9 days till christmas eve :D I already know what I want XD A new computer <3 AND One Tree Hill season 4-6. I WANT THEM NOW, but I don't have the money ): That kind of suck ass.

I'VE GOT A WEEK OF VACATION NEXT WEEK! no school, a little bit of homework, but other than that, I just need to relax, play some handball and be with my friends. Don't have much planned, only a couple of things for now, but I'm excited :D

Ya, so happy Olivia is back for now. You should enjoy it (;

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar