Pages

lørdag den 10. juli 2010

music ♥

I noticed that I haven't written anything about music, which is a shame because I really love music. I can't sing or play myself, but that isn't a reason not to love it :) I have a few songs I want to share with you all!
1. High - family lighthouse
-It's a really beautiful song and it means a lot to me!
"When you're close to tears remember, someday it will all be over"

2. Airplanes - B.o.B feat Hayley Williams
- the lyrics to this song is just so powerful! a lot of you have properly heard this song (:
"Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting starts? I could really use a wish right now"

Oh, my mom found this blog, so if you're reading mom: Isn't it funny to know what's going on in my life? :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar