About a year ago I found this quote. It came from a 14 year old girl who died in a horse accident, It means so much to me, partly because It's so true, and partly because It's what I believe.
"why waste your short childhood life, trying to be grownup?"
ya, so WHY do girls at the age of 10-11 want to look like there 15-18? Why can't they just enjoy being kids? having NOTHING to worry about. They will regret using there childhood on being an adult. I know that I would!
and WHY is it that when you 13-14 you HAVE to be in love and have e boyfriend? why don't you just wait for the right one? You also have to be kissed? NO you don't HAVE to be kissed, why don't you wait, so your first kiss will be special?
Drinking have to happen when you're 14? WRONG!! I don't drink. I don't see the point in drinking, yay, you spend a lot of money, so you don't remember anything the next morning? don't you see that it's pointless?
well, this is my opinion on things, what do you think?
xoxo
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar