Hi guys :D
I'm happy right now, but also kind of sad ):
Happy - Because I'm gonna see a movie with Mona on sunday. There is an event on saturday, which I can't go to because of TD. So I'm just gonna see Mona alone on Sunday :D It would have been nice to see all the other girls again. But I do miss Mona a whole lot :s mmh, so I'm happy about that. I can't really wait (;
Sad - I didn't make it to France, with the national :/ Because I need to work on my shooting skills. I place the balls really badly atm. So a whole lot of work on that from now on. I hope I'm gonna go to Spain then, it's first in September, but I can wait. haha. But I won't get my hopes up to high, then the'll just be broken even more if it doesn't happen :3
That's all from now (;
xoxo
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar