Trying to go on "Rehab". If he doesn't want me, then why do I keep wanting him? Because he completes me, that's why. I keep asking myself these questions, like one day I'll be able to say "I don't want him anymore", but the truth is I'll always want him.
He says what he feels for me, is the love for a friend. But I don't believe him. I think he has convinced himself to feel like that. But who am I to say? I still hope, every day, that he'll wake up and realize the mistake he has made. Like I every day wake up, realizing how much I miss him and need him. So much it hurts..
People all say, it's gonna be okay. But when? when does the "Okay" part begin? Cause I con't feel it. I don't love him any less now, I don't miss him less, I still need him as much as I did before, I still think about him as much. It doesn't hurt any less thinking about him. It don't feel easier knowing he's not mine. So when? When is it going to be okay?
People all say, it's gonna be okay. But when? when does the "Okay" part begin? Cause I con't feel it. I don't love him any less now, I don't miss him less, I still need him as much as I did before, I still think about him as much. It doesn't hurt any less thinking about him. It don't feel easier knowing he's not mine. So when? When is it going to be okay?


Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar