Pages

mandag den 11. juli 2011

This is it

almost!!
In 10 days I'll be sitting on a plain on my way to Turkey or I'll be in Turkey! It's unreal to think about! Then I'll be down there for 9-10 days where I'll hopefully play 5 nationalmatches. Can't wait tbh. It's going to be pretty AAAAWESOME!!!
Christian is leaving on Wednesday..He'll be gone for two weeks. Don't know what to think about that. Maybe it will be good to get away from eachother, getting a chance to really miss him and really figure ot how much he means. But it'll be 18 days.. But lately it feels like he's been to basy to see me and it doesn't seem like he's done anything to find time for me.
Well, I promised myself a couple of hours ago, that I wouldn't focuse on the bad things, look how well that went..

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar