
This is Julie. She was my best friend for little over a year. This picture is 1 or 2 years-old. The times I had with her, can not be descriped. They were and still are some of the best years of my life, I had so much fun with this girl. She was the one I trusted with everything, she is the most amazing girl I've ever meet. Without her I don't know where I would be today. Everyone should know a person like her. I miss her, I want to be there for her, but it's hard, when she it doesn't seem like she wants the same. But no matter what she is one in a million, no one is like this girl.

Sonja... My very dearest beautiful Sonja. I owe this horse everything. I know it's a weird thing to say, but when I was so close to the edge she was there to safe me. She past away little over 6 months ago, I still can't believe it. The thought of her make me want to cry. It's silly I know, but I loved this horse more than I have loved any animal, people never understood why, she was fat, wouldn't listen, lazy, couldn't do anything. No one wanted to ride her, so I decided I should be the one. She got fitter in the period I rode her, but handball took away our time together. I once thought of quitting handball to ride, because of Sonja. But handball is my number one passion.

I'm gonna smile... With these people in my heart. I miss when things were like this. It was me and them against the rest of the world. I miss the old days even though these days are just as amazing.
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar