Tomorrow it's christmas. I'm thrilled, really i can't wait. But at some point my christmas wish is to be with Christian, it's weird and I know it, but even the thought of him makes me smile, makes my heart beat a little faster, he makes me warm inside. The way he respect me, the way he holds my, like it's the only thing he will ever be doing, the way he always asks me, if he can ask me a question, the way he kisses me and becomes sad if I don't kiss him goodbye, oh how that boy makes me feel.
Oh, I've found this website Kids give me hope. (http://kidsgivemehope.blogher.com)
It's really sweet, I've never met a child like the ones described on the webpage, I hope to meet a child like that one day, cause they sound amazing.. ♥
I'm going away between christmas and New years eve, to a handball cup in northern Jylland (Jutland). I'm not sure if I'm going to be playing, I still have problems with my shoulder, but a couple of minutes wouldn't be bad :3
Well, only 11 minutes to christmas, so I guess this will be the right time to say MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE. Well those of you who actually reads this, which properly isn't more than a few people o.o
Well anyways merry christmas :)
Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar